Stephen Krempl, CEO of Winning in the Work World, is an international speaker, best-selling author, facilitator, and corporate communications coach based in Seattle, WA. He has worked with thousands of leaders in more than 30 countries.
His career spans 25 years working for Fortune 200 companies, including as Chief Learning Officer, Starbucks; VP of YUM University and Global Learning, YUM Brands; Director, PepsiCo Restaurants; and Regional Manager, Motorola Singapore.
He is an expert on helping leaders stand out and get noticed in their organization even in an increasingly virtual and global marketplace. Krempl is the author of five books, including his latest release The 5% Zone, an international bestseller in six countries across multiple business categories.
Connect with Stephen on LinkedIn.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- Type of Mindset that someone needs to have to even believe they want to do this
- Where have you seen individuals get stuck and how could they overcome that block
- Five opportunities that you can stand out in front of key management
- Some techniques that you can maximize your impact in the 5% Zone
- Why is being able to change Negative to more positive language paramount when dealing with Senior Mgt